Our aim is to provide you with prompt quality care for all your health needs.
Our Commitment to You:
- You will be greeted politely and treated with respect and courtesy by all members of the health team.
- You will be offered an appointment with a doctor within 48 hours.
- You will be offered a ‘same day’ emergency appointment if you need to see a doctor urgently.
- You have the right to see your health records, subject to limitation in the law. These are kept confidential at all times.
- All information disclosed to you remains confidential.
- Suggestions, comments and complaints will be dealt with promptly.
Your Responsibility to Us:
- Please treat our staff with courtesy.
- Please inform us if you wish to cancel or postpone an appointment.
- Please remember one appointment is for one patient.
- Please respect our premises and other patients using our services.
- You are largely responsible for your own health and it is up to you to take the advice and actions recommended to you.
- Please advise us of any change of name, address or telephone number.
- Please help us to help you. We need your help if we are to continue to improve our services to you. We would welcome any comments or views about your experiences.
Access to Patient Information
To access patient information we require authorisation in writing. There will be a charge for any photocopying required.